First of all, we would like to thank you all for your support during lockdown and we hope that you and your family are healthy and safe.
As you know by now, we have re-opened our gates on May 10th. In order to keep everyone safe, it is vital that all residents of the park adhere to the most up to date government guidelines on social distancing. This applies to all common areas of the park, as well as mobiles and decks.
To facilitate our re-opening, please note the following requests:
1. In the interest of Contact Tracing, it is imperative that anyone wishing to stay in their mobile home must register their arrival in advance of each visit, by using the links provided. When you are returning home, you must also register your leaving. It is imperative that we have a full account of who is in the park at any given time.
We have sent you all the links, if you have not got it contact John on 0872580979
2. As in 2020, only the licensee and their household may use their mobile home. Fully vaccinated grandparents are welcome, friends or relatives from outside the registered owner’s immediate family are not permitted on the park.
3. Parents will be requested to supervise their children at all times in the park to ensure their compliance to social distancing.
4. Staff will be given PPE and will be monitoring activity throughout the park to ensure compliance with the policies above, and with government guidelines.
5. Playgrounds will be open, and will be regularly sanitised.
6. We will be running our summer-camps and group activities for the children this year. All indoor gamesroom, the sweet shop , Public toilets and the launderette will remain closed .
7. The office will be open, or you will be able to post your inquiries or requests in a letter box at the office door or by contacting John on 087 2580979
8. Again, maintenance or repairs to mobile homes will be limited to emergencies and must be carried out by our staff when the mobile home is vacant.
While the above measures might seem restrictive, they are a necessary requirement in allowing us to reopen this Summer. They have been carefully considered with the health and safety of all residents , staff and the wider community in mind.
Again, thank you all very much for your understanding and patience. Please keep healthy and safe.
We hope to see you all very soon.
These guidelines may well be adjusted should government policy recommend.